Goal 3: Community Center
The old Lodge and Dining Hall have served Camp Luther well. It is filled with many wonderful memories. The new Community Center will provide a new fresh and open environment where individuals are nurtured both physically and spiritually. With seating for 260 it will provides an open and welcoming gathering place for campers, counselors, and families to gather, give thanks, pray and talk about the events of their day and their lives. This expanded facility will allow Camp Luther to meet the diverse and growing needs of individuals and groups. And it will meet a long time need to have a facility large enough to host district, church and other large events. This new Community Center will bless Camp Luther and all who visit for its next 70 years!
Highlights of the new Community Center:
- Expanded seating from 120 to 260!
- Expanded kitchen allowing for food prep, storage, overall improved food service.
- Direct accessibility from Court Yard without stairs.
- Expanded "Packout" kitchen in lower level to meet needs of growing summer camp.
- Additional meeting space.
- New Coffee/Cafe in lower level.
- Large deck and patios to enjoy lake views and God's creation.
Groundbreaking planned for September 2019.
All plans subject to change.